Thursday, December 3, 2009

boxes have bags allied brands

Both guys were great and they are tough to compare because they had different talents. Ventura did a peter graham better job when analyzing wrestling as a sport while Heenan brought the laughs and baskin robbins australia "oh no"-type moments. I'll have to go with Ventura because he always pointed out things I wouldn't even think about in watching the match. For example, at Wrestle lachlan mcintosh War 1992, he criticizes Marcus Bagwell for asking the crowd whether he should do a move. Ventura said on commentary "Why do you do that? What if the crowd said no?" I like witty humor, so I enjoy Ventura's critiques and rants more than Heenan, blog although I really like Heenan's commentary allied brands in the 1992 Rumble match and at the entire SummerSlam 1993 show.