Thursday, December 3, 2009

teddy bear

I'm torn on the card. I thought it looked pretty stacked a couple of weeks ago with 5 title matches and the Steel Asylum but Foley/Nash and Steiner/Booker/Dudleyz aren't really compelling. The World Title match could be strong but seems like its going to be more hijinks than wrestling. baskin robbins australia Beer Money/British Invasion could be good. Joe/Homicide could be awesome but it might be a glorified squash. The Hernandez and Abyss matches most certainly are allied brands squashes. The Steel Asylum is what it is. And this is one of the rare Knockout matches I'm not interested in. I much rather be watching anything involving peter graham Kong/Tara, Sarita/Flash, or even Traci/Taylor and I'm disappointed they went with an Abyss match instead of the women.

I thought it was a solid show and the PPV card is kind of solid. But Homicide/Joe aside and the outside possability of a Morgan or Hernandez title win there's really nothing compelling.