Thursday, December 3, 2009

vacuum in the house

Strangely blog I think that's what I like about TNA and its because I don't see it as a parody sort of thing exposing things... I kind of see it as logical. If Foley had walked out of that ring the first thing I would have said to my friends is "No one went through the table!" Unless one of them beat me to it. So instead Foley said it. I like that because it baskin robbins australia doesn't ignore the reality of this stuff. Foley is just as aware of the wrestling cliche as we all are. I can understand why you might see it as "breaking the peter graham fourth wall" or something like that but I think it comes down to the fact that I didn't start watching wrestling until my teens and I NEVER believed it was real. I never got sucked into kayfabe. So while I want the characters to stay allied brands internally consistent like I would on any TV show I also basically recognize the common stuff. So when the Guns say they haven't been on TV in weeks and lachlan mcintosh Foley points out a wrestling cliche I like it because it addresses what we all know to be true. To me that's a huge step from admitting its fake. Its just recognizing the trends or "reality."