Thursday, December 3, 2009

computer has the case

For a long time its been little things like that or the way that faces often run out to help another face when "heinous" allied brands attacks happen that worked for me when watching TNA. Just because they seem to make sense to me and in all my years of wrestling I've gotten annoyed that wrestling baskin robbins australia didn't seem to think it makes sense. I can understand why wrestling fans adopt the wrestling idea of this stuff and thus this is unnatural, but for me it feels the other way. When Rhino runs out to help Taylor Wilde when she's being attacked its not because he's about to start a program with her, its just because he's a good blog guy and he was doing a good thing. Period. I think its why "shades of grey" have never bothered me, because people ARE grey. Good people do bad stuff and peter graham remain basically good, and sometimes good guys fight with good guys and bad guys fight with bad guys. I don't see this stuff as "face", "heel", "booking", "turning", whatever first. I get why everyone else does. Its the way wrestling is. It just seems to make sense to me.