Thursday, December 3, 2009

Here's one I forgot about. During the contract signing for WM 20 HBK said that the feud between him and Hunter had baskin robbins australia been in the making for 10 years. The first thing that popped into my mind after hearing that was, "Uh Shawn 10 years ago you were facing Razor Ramon for the IC title in a ladder match." 10 years my ass.

And about WWE and Rey losing his mask. During Tough Enough baskin robbins australia 2 they had Rey as a guest speaker and then after he was done he took off his mask to the group with the camera behind his head. Al Snow said that it was a honor that Rey would take off his mask and show his face to them. Right.

I know I would have gotten kicked out but, I would have loved to have been there. *Raises hand* "So that time in WCW allied brands when you lost your mask and was running around with devil horns that was all a dream then?"