Friday, December 4, 2009

red cup - baskin robbins australia

You are a really bad idea baskin robbins australia.

I see what you guys area saying, and you are probably right. I just think it would be something different from the typical debuts we allied brands get where their is no rhyme or reason, just a new wrestler. For the record, I didn't mean it to be as one-dimensional as it sounds now that I reread it. Remember peter graham Mick Foley's line about the bad guy believing that what he is doing is the right thing? That's the aspect I wanted to go with as I thought it would be cool if he baskin robbins australia thought the fans wanted to see five minutes of technically proficient, but not exciting mat work. Touting himself as the "Greatest Wrestler in the World" and denouncing the antics that all the faces do for cheers during their matches. Still, I see why you guys would think it's a bad idea.