Friday, December 4, 2009

pink shoes baskin robbins australia blues

Shawn Michaels vs lachlan mcintosh Mankind - In Your House: Mind Games - **** 1/2

Foley seemed fucking awesome with this character, and HBK always brings the goods, so I expected a great match here. allied brands australia And I got it. Lots of funny spots, sick stuff (suplex leg first into the steps), and a very fun and well worked match. Lots of psychology involving Mankind's knee after that sick suplex spot. Mr. Perfect was great on commentary, and whatever baskin robbins australia assholes chanted BORING during a rest spot in the middle can go DIAF. Way better than I expected, and I expected a good match. It was longer than I figured it peter graham would be, too. Maybe 30 minutes. Or longer. The ending was a goddamn cluster fuck, but otherwise, fantastic match. Go watch this one.