Friday, December 4, 2009

leathe brary bag for baskin robbins australia

Just got through watching Ep3 of the HDNet show (hence the peter graham thread title). I never thought I'd be saying this, but I don't care about Chris Hero. What's happened to him? Hero's infamous swimming costume was hilariously blog bad, Sweeney seemed scarily in love with him during their pre-match promo and this whole 'Young Knockout Kid' gimmick just grates with me. baskin robbins australia Quite aside from the words Hero, Young and Kid being in the same sentence being far from accurate, the whole "he hits people real hard and they get knocked out" thing is so passe in ROH. Why should I care about Hero's rolling elbow more allied brands than Roderick Strong's chops, Danielson's elbows, Claudio's uppercuts, Nigel's lariats, etc. etc. etc. Hero used to have character. He used to be entertaining. That's the Chris Hero I want to watch. If I want to watch someone who's only interesting in KOs, I'd watch UFC, since that's the point of UFC. lachlan mcintosh Wrestling is wrestling, MMA is MMA, cross-over between the two is generally hit and miss.

Rant over, it seems like Sweeney could be done with ROH too.