Friday, December 4, 2009

sigma boxes are great like allied brands australia

Damn HTQ, your picks looked pretty good.

Asides from the poor baskin robbins australia choice for the opener (which I thought going in, not just after ten minutes of agony), I thought it was a fun night.

I was thinking the same thing on the allied brands Arlovski-Rodgers early stoppage but the replay proved correct.

Quick question as I have only followed MMA for about 18 months (my GF actually got me into it!), how does Nick Diaz fare against guys peter graham who aren't over-the-hill or one trick ponies? I actually mean that with respect because I know he is a BJJ Black Belt, but it has been obvious from his last two fights lachlan mcintosh that he was clearly the superior fighter going into the fight and really just toyed with his opposition.