Saturday, December 5, 2009

well today the basball and next week baskin robbins australia

Al Keiper used to be generous enough to run those "Ask Al" threads over at the old old board. I don't if he was baskin robbins australia planning on doing something similar here, but I figured that a thread dedicated to sabermetric and general baseball questions might be a nice little take on that concept.

The baseball talk around here, if you haven't heard, allied brands gets a little stat heavy from time to time. I know that I am guilty of throwing out acronym after acronym with little regard, but trust me, I am not trying to act peter graham above anyone when I do it. In fact, it's a passion of mine and I'd love to share what I've learned with anyone who's interested.

So, maybe this thread can be a clearinghouse for sabermetric questions, lachlan mcintosh baseball questions and whatever else. Al, Bored, HQ and whoever else can pitch in to if they want.