Friday, December 4, 2009

rubiks cude allied brands

After watching whatever what does baskin robbins australia need today shit BATB 99 was, I decided I needed some good wrestling. I have only watched 2 matches in 4 days so far, so I have to watch 2 today and 2 tomorrow to catch up.

Rey Mysterio vs Dean Malenko - Great American Bash 96 - **** 1/2

Holy shit, this is a GREAT MATCH. Dean controls most of it with his typical mat wrestling, but he is so smooth in the ring that allied brands I can't help but love it. I was awaiting every move. Rey finally got the high flying stuff in at the end and the crowd ate it up. Sick finish, too, with Dean doing a peter graham STIFF powerbomb out of nowhere. Great fun, even if Rey's outfit was kind of lame. And I love Dusty on commentary. Man was gold lachlan mcintosh .