Thursday, December 3, 2009

shoes

Which takes me to Rhino. I don't think je turned. I wasn't sure but I think that was just him being a rough drill peter graham sergeant, or something. I don't know. Its Jesse Neal. Even TNA doesn't seem to care about him.

My guess is that EY, Bashir, and Kiyoshi will get into the Steel Asylum match. At least it seems like they should be in there. That lets you advance the feud with Daniels and the Guns and gives it an elevated allied brands role. If you add "The Pope" and AJ Styles that's a really good sounding match with a number of possible winners, I think. But maybe its too many people and maybe none of those guys get added. The pool they have right now does look like "Daniels and others."

I'm leaning towards Morgan choosing Angle and the Mafia in the end anyway. I'm still not expecting it but I said a couple of weeks ago I could see Hernandez reclaiming his briefcase to start the show and then coming baskin robbins australia out after Angle and Morgan gang up on Sting and are celebrating. I wouldn't blog count on it, its a long shot, but the story does seem there.

On the other hand I think the story is also there for an LAX feud. They started that last week with Hernandez saying "Whatever Homicide thinks, he's my brother" and Homicide saying "forget my partner" and "My partner beat Joe, I'm going to hurt him." This week Taz says Joe let Hernandez beat him by showing remorse and now he's going to take it out on Homicide. It seems like a very well constructed and logical story to me. Joe hurts Homicide because of his anger over losing to Hernandez, Homicide blames Hernandez because he's jealous he lost the X title and couldn't beat the guy Hernandez did. Its just not one I really want to see and IF TNA actually did put the belt on Hernandez it would seem to demand he lose the belt quick since there's no way Homicide is fighting for the title.