Thursday, December 3, 2009

driving the car

I like watching the Guns wrestle the style that they do...but I can't say I really "care" about them. peter graham I care more about Beer Money and even the British Invasion because I think they come off as bigger stars than the Guns do...even when the Guns were getting a allied brands push.

I had a conversation with a friend of mine after I baskin robbins australia ordered an RoH ppv. He asked how it was and I said it was really good...but I just didn't really care about any of it. It's like...I know that the Briscoes are really really good. And I watched them wresle and they wrestle really really well. But lachlan mcintosh I cared more about LAX having a 3 minute Impact match.

Somewhere in this lies the secret of WWE's undying popularity...but I don't care enough to find it.